Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Countable and Uncountable Nouns

9:10 PM Posted by Daniel Lee Gray
Here's a list of words, but it's in Spanish.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/526131/List-of-uncountable-nouns

I need to do a better job of outlining my class notes and the note cards that students are making. I'm going to revolve this grammar class around the note cards. They should have a list of rules, exceptions, and hints so they can easily reference the grammar rules.

I need to integrate the tests into the cards.

Now do I have the time to do all that? No, but I'll have to.

Dan
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 Response to "Countable and Uncountable Nouns"

  1. Giraffe Pen Said,

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Posted on July 23, 2008 at 7:48 AM

     
  2. Giraffe Pen Said,

    Hi Daniel, my name's Haydn. I'm an Australian English teacher here in Seoul and I live here with my Korean wife and baby girl. I heard about Eloquence through an American friend of mine, Sean Bienert, and he said that Eloquence was looking for contributing writers. Well it also turns out that I'm a creative writer and I'd like to make a creative contribution to the magazine.
    Would you know how I can go about this? I'm interested to know what I can do.

    Cheers.

    PS - When I taught in Sydney I set up a website for my ESL students, much like the one you have here. Its address is http://www.haydnenglish.wordpress.com. Feel free to check it out :)

    Posted on July 25, 2008 at 12:55 AM

     

My Blog List